Regulations for Nesakkaram members and others:
1. Management is not responsible for any difference in opinion or misunderstanding among members other than the activities of Nesakkaram.
2. Members who like to resign from Nesakkaram are requested to inform in writing.
3. The resigned members of the organization are legally prohibited to use the name of the organization in anyway.
4. Any accusation against Nesakkaram or its members will not be taken into consideration unless sufficient evidence is submitted in 14 days to support their accusation. If they do not
submit the evidence within 14 days, then the Nesakkaram will take the legal action against the accusatory.
5. Activities through or on behalf of Nesakkaram by the members should be properly coordinated among the organization and the members.